Every dental treatment should be carefully planned. Thorough examination of the oral cavity and X-ray image as well as photo analysis determine the stage during which a treatment plan is created. We have state-of-the-art equipment for digital X-ray diagnostic imaging.
Perfect Dental Clinic has a separate X-ray room. We have state-of-the-art equipment for digital X-ray diagnostic imaging.
In the centre of our X-ray room there is
a Carestream 3D CBCT system that allows for taking:
- Digital and detailed panoramic photos;
- Cone beam computed tomography (CBCT) scans of entire dental arches, individual teeth, and mandibular bones;
- Digital cephalometric images. This type of X-ray diagnostic imaging is necessary in planning orthodontic treatment. The obtained image is automatically sent to special software used for planning and visualizing the course of orthodontic treatment;
- Scans of dental impressions – it allows for creating a digital image of a teeth model.
- The X-ray room is also equipped with:
- X-ray apparatus for taking periapical images
- Digital phosphor plate scanner