Perfect Dental Clinic is a Centre for Cosmetic Dentistry and Implantology, where the dentists are driven by modern technologies and innovations to ensure the highest quality of service.
The CEREC (Chairside Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramics) system has unquestionably revolutionized a system of dental work recently. At Perfect Dental Clinic we offer our patients all digital solutions available in the system. Innovative technology in the hands of our dentists allows us to fabricate beautiful ceramic veneers, crowns, and other reconstructions in a short time, and practically without the presence of a dental technician or only with her/his little help.
The CEREC (CEramic REConstruction) includes:
- A mounted console with an intraoral optical scanner – CEREC Omnicam;
It captures a digital image by immediately scanning tooth surfaces that are being restored by a dentist.
- A digital milling machine – CEREC MC XL;
Within a couple of minutes, the image and the design of a new restoration are sent and cut out from a ceramic block, in an ideally careful and precise way.
- A CEREC laboratory scanner;
It scans cast models as well as impressions. It is mainly used during complex bi-arch reconstructions and works involving dental implants.
CEREC CAD/CAM digital reconstructions allow our dentists to perform a fast restoration of damaged teeth, and provide an incredibly aesthetic and rapid cosmetic smile metamorphosis within hours.
Advantages of CEREC CAD/CAM reconstructions:
- Short procedure time. The entire process lasts only 60 minutes;
- CAD/CAM reconstructions are milled on-site;
- Ideal tightness, digital precision and incredible aesthetics that are not possible with traditional methods;
- A wide scope of reconstructions of damaged teeth. During one appointment patients may be provided with crowns, veneers, bridges, inlays, onlays, or implant-supported restorations on the same day;
- A wide choice of high-quality materials: porcelain, zirconium oxide, E-max ceramic, composite resin, or metal.
Our international guests and patients, for whom time is of key importance, appreciate the CEREC system especially.